LFS Science and Research
- Medline Plus/Genetics Home Reference
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)
- ClinGen TP53 Variant Curation Expert Panel
- Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Clinical Trials and Research Studies
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Association (LFSA)
- Living LFS
- Fact Sheet for Medical Providers
- Fact Sheet for Mental Health Providers
- Talking to Children
- Genetic Counseling and Testing
The second Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Association & Research Consortium meeting was held on October 26, 2013. View information and links to the LFS Conference videocast.
The Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Clinical Research Workshop was held at the National Institutes of Health on November 2, 2010. This workshop was designed to build a research consortium of investigators focused on advancing understanding of LFS and to help families with support and advocacy. View the entire LFS Clinical Research Workshop (2010).